Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will TrendifyLive be launched?
TrendifyLive is already live!
- How much will TrendifyLive cost?
The final price for TrendifyLive will not be announced until we have determined which features will be included in the 1.0 version.
- How will TrendifyLive’s pricing work?
TrendifyLive’s pricing will be based on monthly or annual subscriptions. Initially, there will be one package and price for the full version of TrendifyLive, but we will eventually offer packages at different prices once we’ve incorporated the applicable features into TrendifyLive.
The prices for each subscription package will increase as new features are incorporated into TrendifyLive, but you will not have to pay for those increases while your current subscription is active.
- Can we receive a beta version or live demo of TrendifyLive before launch?
If you want to take TrendifyLive out for a test run or receive a live demo, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will we be able to pre-order TrendifyLive?
Yes, we will be making pre-orders available at least one month before launch.
- Will TrendifyLive incorporate other social media networks?
Yes, we plan on extending TrendifyLive beyond Twitter to include the other major social media networks and eventually go beyond social media.
- Will TrendifyLive desktop and mobile apps be developed?
We plan on launching a TrendifyLive mobile app for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry in the near future. In the meantime, we will be offering a version of TrendifyLive that’s optimized for mobile browsers. Desktop applications and widgets for OS X, Windows, and Linux will follow the mobile apps at a later date.
- What are the minimum system requirements for TrendifyLive?
A web browser and an Internet connection. For an optimal experience, you should use the newest web browsers and a high-speed Internet connection. Please note that TrendifyLive may not work or display properly on older web browsers.